Saturday, May 31, 2014

New doll in progress....

Finally,  I have a new doll in progress!! I drew a new pattern size and I have one completed and ready for paint and clothes. I am going to make 10 little dolls in this size and I am also going to crochet the clothing!!     I would crochet clothes for my Barbie dolls when I was little and that is what gave me the idea to do these little dolls. Each one is going to be signed, dated and numbered on their back in clay!! I am hoping once I paint them I will be able to still see the writing.  It is real visible right now, so fingers crossed! Hehehehehehe....I have snapped a few photos of the progress that I have added below!! Enjoy and have a great day!!
Pattern making supplies....

Pattern drew on material, sewed and ready for cutting.......
 
All stuffed with fluff...

 
                                               
 
Face sculpted and sanded....


Drew on some face highlights....
 

No comments: