Friday, November 1, 2013

Finished Friday.....

Well, today is Friday and I got my Mini Santas and Elf finished !!!! I am so happy happy happy with my self!!I even finished the painting! Now, I have an excuse to go to
                                 Hobby Lobby and buy some more canvas!!!!!hehehehehehe!!
The plan for this weekend is to get started on the mermaids and hopefully  get a lot done over the weekend!!! so stay tuned and I will post more progress photos of the mermaids!!!!
Have a great Friday afternoon 

3 comments:

Leanne E said...

Love the third one from the left!!! Will he be going on ebay? Congrats on a great job :)

sculpturesgalore said...

Thanks Leanne!! Here is the link to him http://www.ebay.com/itm/301006631186?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Leanne E said...

I found him :) Is the red sweetie still available?