Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WOOHOO!!!!.. I finished.....

We had a 'winter Fantasy challenge for the month of January and I thought I wasn't going to make it!! But I DID!!!!! Woohoo!!..
I had this picture of this guy in my head and and went ahead and sculpted his face, body and arms and set him aside.  I knew I wanted his clothes to be draped. I had him pictured in a snowy forest where the trees had no leaves and every animal that ran by had a thick beautiful white fur coat. I even saw a  big castle in the distance.. So......with that picture in mind. He just sat on my work table because I could not find any fabric that I had pictured!! UNTIL......I was rolling tamales last night for my sweetie and I went to get some extra corn husk from the bag and that is when  I knew I had found my "Ice Wizards"  clothes!!! Yep. I saw clothes in corn husk!!!  So here are a few photos of my ICE WIZARD!!!
I hope you enjoy them because I had a good time clothing him this afternoon!!!!
Have a great night !!





2 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I LOVE him! You did an awesome job!
Who would have thought corn husks would look like that.
Prim Blessings! Robin

sculpturesgalore said...

Thanks so much Robin!! ~Lorrie