Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm back........

Here are a few things I am working on!!!!
Lots to do and not enough time!!
Photo on the left are pin head and Valentine dolls in progress and on the right is my winter fantasy doll in progress
Have a Great Hump Day!!!!!



















Oh and I almost forgot I have been practicing my painting and here is my first of three!
I came across this very cool artist that teaches gut art. I love painting  on cloth and I love the techniques she does to get the paint on the canvas, so I thought I would combine the two and see how it works!!
I liked how it came out.  Definitely going to keep practicing this!



4 comments:

Joji said...

LOVE the painting...Keep it up.

sculpturesgalore said...

Thanks Joji!!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Love your sculptures and your painting is awesome!
Where can I learn how to do sculptures? I make paper mache Santas but would love to learn more. Prim Blessings! Robin

sculpturesgalore said...

Thanks Robin!! You-Tube is a good place to search how to!! Ex. How to sculpt with clay or whatever medium your wanting to sculpt with ? or How to sculpt faces? Just search whatever it is you would like to learn.
I am still learning but I would be more than happy to help and try to answer any questions you might have!! Thanks again~Lorrie