Monday, October 4, 2010

Last TWO pieces for Halloween 2010

I have been so busy with school this last month and a half  that I have not got to sculpt anymore Halloween pieces.  I had thought I was going to get to make a lot more...BUT......My boys come first!!!!hehehehe!!  I did get to sculpt a couple of pieces this past week and I just wanted to post a picture or two to show the finished pieces.  I am working on two commission pieces and when I finish with them I will post a picture!!! But in the mean time here are my two last Halloween pieces!! Have a great FALL day.. It is beautiful here!!!!!!!!

Witch candy jar
EBAY

MINI HALLOWEEN TREE
EBAY

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I am IN LOVE with the Halloween tree!!! Actually, I am in love with all of your work!!! You are so talented!!! I hope that you are doing well!

Kate

sculpturesgalore said...

Thanks Kate!!!!!

sculpturesgalore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.